Saturday, October 11, 2008

MY SCHOOL.

This was taken from my smoking corner right outside college.

It has now been close to 4 months since i first started school inSunway College JB.It wasn't as bad as i expected it to be. I'm very content with the school and my friends from school. Alot of great friendships have been formed. Was just dissapointted with the selection of women at school. Oh well life's a bitch, just got to deal with it. There's never quite a boring day at school. OK i LIED! It does get uttely boring from time to time but at least we have 1 ping-pong table? haha i know it's sad. A typical day of school for me would start at 8 30, i'd probably reach school by quater past, have a cigarette before i enter the compound, talk to the guards for a little while, see how they are, then i'm off to the cafeteria. Buy a bottle of mineral water and head up to my classroom.
First time the pundek has actually been doing work!!!


I usually have a 3 -4 hour break inbetween my classes everyday except for fridays where i have only 2 breaks throughout the whole day. I'll usually have brekkie with colin and probably lunch with DD or the both of them. We'll usually either jam or play table tennis when we get back to school and have nothing else better to do. After all my classes, which end at 5 30, i'll head down to starbucks in Jusco to have my cuppa and chillax. Then i head home :)
Pundek thinks he's damn KOOL!!


I'll write more about my school in my next post =D

Have a good one!

Cheers
AsH
xx xx

No comments: