Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm really HAPPY !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHING!!



Danbob worshiping me lol was taken when Mudu was still around, miss that bugger!
Reminacing the times we all had:)



Just like to wish Tee Wei Ching a very HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!! :)

What's cracking people? It's been awhile since i last blogged, well a day? Just got done with my chemistry and economics papers today, was quite taxing but went pretty well. Was Chingy's 18th today, well we had lunch together, the whole group of as at Tarot Cafe. Food there was average, i reckon. Well our paper only started at 2 but we were still late, as usual. There was a invidulator who was in the exam room, who was such a little cunt! Did not like the attitude she gave me when i told her that i did not own a student ID. I hadn't sent in my picture as it must have slipped my mind when we first started school. Lecturers in my school are always extra nice to me, but this fool just had to annoy me before the start my of paper.


Oh well...life goes on:) Left the exam hall an hour after the paper started, had a smoke and decided to play table tennis. Eunice and Chingy decided to join me and the pundek(colin). HAHAHA now everyone calls him that, he like a little brother to me. Whilst playing table tennis with Chingy and Eunice, who were, may i say, spectacular table tennis players! Funniest thing they did was start hitting the ball over the table, like badminton! Was quite entertaining i reckon, was trying to smash the ball on ching the whole time. What an awesome friend i am? Was just for shits and giggles! We secretly bought her a birthday cake, which we intended on cutting at the cafe, but couldn't due to time constraints. Only after we got into our Malaysian Studies class did we go out on the third floor and sing "happy birthday" and get cake all over her face! Was good fun !!! After that we went to the night market in Taman Daya, just to check out what it was like, was actually not that bad:) Went to my usual pit stop in Jusco, you guessed it, Starbucks:) Was pretty dissapointed as the expresso machine wasn't working as due to fears that it might set the place on fire as the starbucks in City Square actually cought fire this afternoon. Won't be chillin there till it reopens i reckon! Well went shopping in hopes of getting a mate a birthday present, but couldn't really find anything that i liked or i thought she'd might like, instead i bought a few shirts for myself:) haha it always happens that way!







Love this hoddie, was able to completely zip it up!
Totally KKK


Well i miss all my mates, who are in London, Singapore and Melbourne. Miss them heaps, those of you who are in Singapore, i'll come visit you soon aye ? I know its been ages since i've last seen you guys, will partay like we used to. School has been taking up a lot of my time, sorry!! Miss the Comedy night at the Melbourne Central Lion, where we used to have 10 dollar jugs and get the best seats which comedians always wonder where we come from and we'd say Singapore! They'll be like you guys aren't asian, we're like no shit mate, alot of us are not born there but spent alot of our lives there, thus it being where we come from:) Home is where the heart is! Shooting down those 1 for 1 shots, getting absolutely smashed. Going to school the next day, Blanchy and I would sit outside Masal sippin our coffees/hot chocolate on a cold winters morning talking about how drunk we got the night before, and that we're still abosolutely wankered off our nuts! Fun times,great times, some of the best times PERIOD!!



This is a classic picture of Laura and I fuckin around the city being absolutely wankered!!


Well readers i guess you have seen and heard quite abit today:) Hope you enjoyed my post!
Have a great evening ahead!
Cheers,
AsH

No comments: