Monday, September 22, 2008

She Drives Me CRAZAYYY


The Pundek and I playing whilst we were walking to the car in the school carpark :)



She drives me CRAZAYYY uhh uhhh Like NO one else uhh uhhhhh
I've gotten my disco groove on, all out of a sudden! My english mock went pretty well i reckon. Wasn't that easy neither was it difficult. Life is gooooooood! Abosolutely Fab! Paper ended at quater past 11, intended on going back home by 12, but instead stayed on with Ken and the Pundek till like 3 30. Just chilled out, went to the big apple at tesco, and played a couple of games of winning eleven with the Pundek. On our first match, i was leading 1-0 with Liverpool against Chelsea, but i lost 3-1 to that damn pundek!!!! haha...just started playing winning eleven on the PSP. Will most defintely get better soon! Anyways, i've gotta study for my math mock, can't really study, but rather do a few pratice papers.

Da KING!!!! Just lacking a queen i reckon? hahaha


I am indeed a KING!! lol took this picture with danbob and leslie at burger king a couple of weeks back, they were handing out these lil' crowns, just had to put it on!! The 3 of us wore them whilst we were eating, people stared hahaha couldn't really be bothered! Was just for shits and giggles!!! Same day danbob and leslie got their samples. My posts next week are going to be more intellectual, probably going to be discussing about LIFE. With that in mind, please do try to keep up with my posts:) Going to have a shower now, feel all icky! I'll most likely be blogging later on in the evening.

Have a great evening ahead =D
Cheers,
AsH

No comments: